Has anyone gotten newsx to run under RedHat 6.2's (butchered) INN setup? I
can get it to compile fine, but running newsx (with a single newsgroup set
up, and ME configured) causes the following line to get logged via syslog:

Jun  7 12:47:56 news newsx[22826]: can't open config in "yes": No such file
or directory

Anyone?

 Thanks!

 Tod.

--

 * All opinions expressed herein belong to Me. Tod D. Ihde. So there. *
  *  HTTP://toon.jesus-crispie.com/   HTTP://www.jesus-crispie.com/  *