Hi Everybody!

I'm trying to run newsx 1.4pl5 (rpm) with Inn 2.3.2.
Fetching works fine but when I try to post an article I get the error
message
can't initialize storage-API: Invalid storage method name
Unfortunatelly I have found nothing about storage method in the newsx
man page or the README.
Inn is configured to use tradspool as storage method.

I hope someone can help me and
TIA
Ulrich

--
"...very few phenomena can pull someone out of Deep Hack Mode, with two
noted exceptions: being struck by lightning, or worse, your *computer*