From: "Erik Johnson" <ejoh...@tigers.lsu.edu>
To: "Nocturnal Flight Call ListServe" <NFC-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 6, 2010 11:52:26 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [nfc-l] mystery flight call - S Louisiana

Hi everyone,

I was messing around with a Sennheiser mic directly plugged into my
laptop April 4. Recordings were obviously soft without the help of a
preamp, but discernible. I was mostly just trying to test my ear
against the instant gratification of inspecting the sonogram and
comparing to the flight call CD. I recorded this and cannot figure it
out. Any thoughts would be appreciated. It was recorded 1.5 hrs
after sundown near Lafayette, LA.

File is 256kb, wav format. Let me know if the link doesn't work.
https://filestogeaux.lsu.edu/public/download.php?FILE=ejohn33/26855CDCduk

Thanks,
Erik Johnson
S Lafayette, LA