      From: Meena Madhav Haribal <m...@cornell.edu>
 To: NFC-L <nf...@mm.list.cornell.edu>
 Sent: Sunday, September 10, 2017 11:30 AM
 Subject: Re: [nfc-l] NFC recording 7 minutes twilight this morning

#yiv9189441510 #yiv9189441510 -- P
{margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv9189441510 Hi Dave,
In the Ebird post I can hear hardly anything even noise. Can you send the
recordings as  whole directly to me? Yesterday night we were at mount Pleasant
and among at least 30 or forty calls we had one or two Gray-cheeked. At my home
pout of 100+ calls I did not get any Gray-cheeked.
CheersMeena
Meena HaribalIthaca NY
1485042.429007,-76.47111http://www.haribal.org/http://meenaharibal.blogspot.com/Ithaca
 area moths: https://plus.google.com/118047473426099383469/postsDragonfly book