Robert Gordon wrote:

> So could we all agree that:
>
>  An NFS Server in a zone means that the namespace it exports is restricted
>  to that zone only.  By that i mean no global zone access to that
> namespace,
>  nor would that namespace be re-exported within another NFS Server zone
>  instance ?

I have some trouble parsing that, but my perception of the desired
behaviour is:
- a zone can only export resources that are within that zone (i.e.
everything below it's zonepath),
- a resource exported from a zone, may not at the same time be exported
from the global zone; i.e. if zone a exports /export/foo then
/zones/a/root/export/foo may not be exported by the global zone)
- zone A and zone B may both export their own /export/foo since those
are two distinct resources.

--
Menno Lageman                      http://blogs.sun.com/menno
Sun Microsystems