I need some help. I know nothing about Solaris file systems and very little
unix but until the company decides to hire somebody I'm learning as I go.
Here's my problem.

I need to create a windows folder visible on our Sun server for external
storage of image files to be accessed by an end user in a xp environment. I
have su root access.
i want read and write access from sun solaris but how to make it visible
through sun.
i want to use image files stored in windows machine through sun

already tried NFS server but thats not working

# /usr/sbin/mount /t nfs 10.0.1.30:/c/photo  /test

can u suggest me steps