Hello,
   I'd like to increase community involvement with Labeled NFS so we
will be starting a once every other week telecon to discuss several
things about the work. As we are two months out from the next IETF
meeting the first couple of telecons will be about the IETF documents.
My co-authors and I are working on finishing up the Impact Study
document (long over due) which along with revised versions of the
existing IETF documents will be the focus of the first telecon. If you
are interested in security labeling and would like to find out how to
help or are just interested in listening in feel free to participate in
the telecon.

If you intend on being a regular participant in these discussions please
contact me with which days and times are most reasonable for a telecon
so we can try to accommodate as many people as possible.

Dave Quigley