windows setup:
I am using Workgroup mode on my Windows computer.
I have installed "Services for NFS" (both Client and Administrative Tools)
I have installed "Subsystem for UNIX-based application" (dont know if
necessary)?

Videodrome is the name of my NAS:

C:\Users\Vulture>showmount -e videodrome
Exports list on videodrome:
/videodrome/dvdr                   All Machines
/videodrome/bluray                 All Machines
/nexus/games                       All Machines
/videodrome/xvid                   All Machines
/nexus/compactor                   All Machines <-- shared with nfs
/nexus/media                       All Machines

opensolaris setup:
zfs filesystems (not inlcuding rpool filesystems):

nexus
nexus/compactor
nexus/games
nexus/media