On 02/23/2010 09:29 AM, David P. Quigley wrote:
> We've had a couple weeks off from the telecon due to way too much show
> in the DC area and a connectathon so we'll be starting up the telecons
> again Tomorrow Febryary 24th at 4pm EST. This will give us two more
> telecons before some of us head out to Anaheim for IETF 77.

Hi.

Connectathon actually goes through Thursday, February 25'th and
I, and perhaps few others, will be attending through Wednesday.

I had hopes that I would be able to dial in for this call on
Wednesday, but I will not be able to do so.  Perhaps I can start
again for the next call.

In the meantime, I will review those documents.

        Thanx...

                ps