On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 4:35 AM, Rudolf Meijering <skaapgif at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm running opensolaris (on the rather old) StorEdge 5210. I created a
> raidz
> pool with 6 scsi disks and used zfs set sharenfs=on to share it. On a
> 100mbit local link I only get around 300kB/s when transferring files. The
> problem does not seem to lie with the hardware's performance as with sshfs
> can copy (the same file) at 4MB/s. Is there perhaps a configuration option
> missed or does anyone have any suggestions on where to start?

Hello Rufold,

 I'm not sure I know the root cause of your problem but a few more details
might help understand what's going on.

 Please let us know which version of OpenSolaris you're using, if it's NFS
v3 or v4, the size of the file you're transferring and the mount options
used on the client that's accessing the NFS share.

Regards,

--
Giovanni Tirloni
sysdroid.com