On Tuesday 09 March 2010 11:21:33 am David P. Quigley wrote:
> Date/Time: March 10th 3:30-4:30 PM EST
> Dial-in:  866-545-5218
> Participant code:  7042044#
>
> This is our last meeting before IETF 77. If we have any issues
>  that need to be resolved before then this is our last chance to discuss
> them.

Unfortunately I have another conflict this week and since this call won last
week (the labeled networking agenda item suckered me into the call) I have to
go tune into my other call this week.  If my other call ends early I'll join
the labeled NFS call, but that seems unlikely at this point.

Regardless, I think we had a good discussion about label formats and
interaction with labeled networking last week (how are those notes coming
along Dave?); hopefully the discussion this week will largely be a recap of
the discussion from last week, if not, I would appreciate if someone could
take notes and post them to the list.

Thanks.

--
paul moore