> I see, so the reply cache will be regarded as "best effort".
> What about the status of "state reclaim " in nfs-ganesha? The doc:
> https://github.com/phdeniel/nfs-ganesha/wiki/Ganesha-and-NFSv4.0-
> 4.1#Grace_Period_Recovery_and_Reclaim_Rules,
> seems a little bit too old.
> Is nfs-ganesha "state reclaim" implementation fully compatible with
> NFSv4.1?

Hmm, I have no idea how well that wiki correlates to the actual code...

We need someone to really own maintaining the wiki documentation...

I THINK NFS v4.1 reclaim is complete, but there's probably some holes...
Unfortunately, no one has been really invested in making sure Ganesha's NFS
v4.1 implementation is actually complete.

Frank