Hi,

Noticed something weird testing Bill's patch, turns out it's in next
already..

I'm having some weird behavior with nfs (still using 4.1
explicitely, it does not seem to happen with 4.0)

Setup is:
 pseudo /
 vfs export for /export

I'm mounting the pseudo / on /mnt: mount -t nfs -o vers=4.1 <ip>:/ /mnt

I'm still at manual messing around stage, so my test is "find /mnt" (or
find /mnt -ls) and hitting ^C
After a few times I'm getting this error: find: ‘/mnt’: Stale file
handle

Also happens when mounting directly /export.

Afraid I won't have time to debug this one, if someone wants to have a
look...

--
Dominique