On 8/9/17 3:48 PM, Frank Filz wrote:
My daughter will be starting a new preschool, possibly as early as August
22nd. Unfortunately since it's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and I will need to
drop her off at 9:00 AM Pacific Time, which is right in the middle of our
current time slot...

We could keep the time slot and move to Thursday (or even Friday), or I
could make it work to do it an hour earlier.

I'd prefer not to move to Thursday or Friday.  Too many holiday conflicts.
We've done that in the past, and moved for a reason.

I'd like to make this work for the largest number of people, so if you could
give me an idea of what times DON'T work for you that would be helpful.

An hour earlier the same day (Tuesday) would be 1/2 OK for me, better
than the current time slot.

An hour and a half earlier would be even better!  And might fit well with
our other scrum call now at 9:15-9:30 EDT.

No matter what we do, Matt has conflicts.  But they are short conflicts.

7:30 AM to 8:30 AM Pacific Time would be:
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM Eastern Time
4:30 PM to 5:30 PM Paris Time
8:00 PM to 9:00 PM Bangalore Time (and 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM when we switch
back to standard time)

If there are other time zones we have folks joining from, please let me
know.

Thanks

Frank

---