I am running ganesha inside docker containers. I have tried to run dbus
inside docker, but that fails because system_bus_socket does not exist.
This is the actual problem.

To solve this, I am using the host dbus server from containers by mounting
the host system_bus_socket inside the containers. So, all ganesha servers
will register with the host dbus. This is why I need different bus names
for every ganesha server running inside containers.

Thanks,
Sriram