Hello everyone,

During last Fall Bakeathon, we brought bugs out when NFSv3 or NFSv4.0 clients access a FSAL_PROXY  ganesha export. The two last patchs I submit fix these bugs.

*FSAL_PROXY : fix open from a NFSv4.0 client

https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/381637/

*FSAL_PROXY: fix slotid index management

https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/382427/

For example, CTHON tests (basic, general, special and lock) now run without any problem.

We can now consider that FSAL_PROXY can be successfully accessed by a client NFSv3, NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1. I will add within few weeks NFSv3 client and NFSv4.0 client (in addition of existing NFSv4.1 client) tests in the FSAL_PROXY CEA-HPC CI working on gerrithub.

Regards,

--
Patrice LUCAS
Ingenieur-Chercheur, CEA-DAM/DSSI/SISR/LA2S