On 1/26/18 8:53 PM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
In fact, I don't understand how we could get EAGAIN, according to the
documentation.  But it's logged.  Good idea about differentiating the
two identical log lines.  I'd prefer text rather than the number 2.

And in the adjacent code, you'll see that I already had a text
differentiation.

I'll code it up, with acknowledgement.  Thanks again!

I'm not able to reproduce.  Could you tell me which EAGAIN is
happening?  The log line will say "svc_vc_wait" or "svc_vc_recv",
and have the actual error code on it.  Maybe this is EWOULDBLOCK?

Of course, neither EAGAIN or EWOULDBLOCK should be happening on a
level triggered event.  But the old code had a log, so it's there.