On 2/24/18 5:18 AM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
On 2/24/18 4:42 AM, William Allen Simpson wrote:
[top post for visibility]

Says ntirpc pullup (twice), but doesn't actually have:
  * "Pullup NTIRPC through #106"

Missing "(nfs41.h) unindent" checkpatch cleanup, even though we'd
agreed this was the best time to do it, and it had all the expected
+1 and +2.  Literally no changes to running code, so why?

So I rebased on this tag, and our CI compile fails:

error: Failed build dependencies:
     libcephfs-devel >= 10.2.0 is needed by
nfs-ganesha-2.7-dev.1.el7.centos.x86_64

But success for CI CentOS cthon04 and CEA 9P and pynfs!

So who is able to update the trigger-fsal_gluster CI?

Do we need a separate trigger-fsal_ceph CI?