This list has been deprecated. Please subscribe to the new devel list at
lists.nfs-ganesha.org.
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your reply. I've also tried with the client_id but it also
has the same value for 2 different processes. So if the client_id and the
opaque always have the same value (for 2 different processes), how can we
distinguish the client?

I've tried with this field

so_owner.so_nfs4_owner.so_clientid

Thank you.