Hello,

Am 31.05.2013 23:50, schrieb Homebrewsky:
I'm trying to setup a very simple HTTP POST file upload server.  I'm trying
to POST files via curl, without worrying about forms or responses, etc.  I
just want to drop the file in nginx, and have it land.

So far, the file uploads into the upload_store location, but it doesn't move
out.  I'm left with a valid file with a hashed filename, in a hashed
directory.  I feel like I'm missing something simple and obvious, and have
got a bit crosseyed in the process.  Here's my config:

         location /data {
                 upload_pass /returnok;
                 root /opt/datapush/test;
                 upload_store /tmp/upload 1;
                 upload_store_access user:rw group:rw all:rw;
                 upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.name
"$upload_file_name";
                 upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.content_type
"$upload_content_type";
                 upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.path
"$upload_tmp_path";

                 upload_cleanup 400 404 499 500-505;

                 access_log /mnt/log/nginx/datapush_access.log main;
                 error_log /mnt/log/nginx/datapush_error.log debug;
         }

location /returnok, there you can/must move the file to the final destination. Currently there happens nothing, but it keeps in the temporary directory because return code 200 is not listed in upload_cleanup...

         location /returnok {
                 return 200;
         }

Kind regards,