Hi
I'm pretty sure I have found the cause,
All the videos I see it happening on have short audio (Audio stops before the video)

On 22/06/13 16:06, Richard Kearsley wrote:
Hi
I've been able to test a few videos myself and can see it happening
Just to be clear, 99%+ seem to be fine and can seek right up to the end
But on very few, seeking is only possible up to X seconds (X could be at any point in the video)
To seek after X, the error always happens
However if I watch the video from start to end, it downloads the full thing and can be watched to the end (the file isn't truncated)

At this point I suppose it's either an error while creating the metadata at the encoder software, or some odd circumstance which nginx doesn't like
The question is, which?

Thanks