Hello,

On 12/30/14 9:43 AM, Patrick Nommensen wrote:
Hi Simone,

When it's about the company [1] use “Nginx" and when it’s about the software use
“NGINX".

We’ll look to resolve present inconsistencies.

[1] http://nginx.com/company/

While I think this is much ado about nothing, I've been using nginx since the 0.6.x line, and subscribing to this list since then as well. Igor has (or had) *always* spelled the software "nginx" [0]. This was the case when he was active on this list as well.

[0] http://sysoev.ru/en/

--
Jim Ohlstein

"Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain