I am trying to log the incomming HTTP Request with the below given
log_fromat.  It is logging only '-'.  could you please help what I am doing
wrong.

Thanks in advance.

nginx.conf
----------------
http {
include       mime.types;
    default_type  application/octet-stream;
log_format postdata $request_body;
    types_hash_bucket_size 64;
    server_names_hash_bucket_size 128;

 server {
                        listen   9080;
                        server_name X1n2d23;

                        location / {
                              proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For
$proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
                                proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
                                proxy_redirect off;
                                proxy_pass http://www.google.com;
                                access_log
/nginx/install/log/nginx/log_server.log postdata ;
                            }
}
}

Posted at Nginx Forum: