Hi,

I have a script runs two successive reloads, the first one is to remove a
listen port from the stream block, and the second one is to add the same port
back to the stream block. It is observed that most time the script would run
into "bind() xxxx failed, Address already in use" error. After putting a sleep
1 in between these two reloads I never get that error again.

So I guess the listening socket was not released in the time the second reload
was issued?

How the listening socket is getting released during reload?

In this case, how to ensure that we can safely trigger the second reload other
than sleep?

br,

Allen