From: Sathya Prasad H R
Sent: 09 November 2020 18:06
To: nginx@nginx.org
Cc: Joydeep Ghosh <joydeep.gh...@automationanywhere.com>
Subject: Using Nginx as a proxy server

Hello Team,

We have been configuring Nginx as a proxy server for one of our module server.

The flow works like below

[cid:image001.png@01D6B6C2.4E20A040]

  *   Request comes from Module1 server to nginx
  *   Nginx receives and act as proxy server to forward the received data from
module1 server to module2 server

We are facing issue while configuring the proxy server configuration. URL is a
SSL enabled Uri and it's a open SSL certificate, which doesn't have private key.

When we tested the above scenario which is mention in the image with the proxy
server configuration which is listed in official doc we were facing an issue.

The logs says that upstream server was trying to connect with port 80, but it
suppose to connect with port 443.

I need bit information that why its been connecting to port 80 and what's the
configuration that I am missing it. Please help us to unblock it.

--
Regards,
Sathya