Hello,

On Sun, 19 May 2024 16:47:02 -0400
Saint Michael <vene...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need some help with a Nginx,. Twitter problem
> please open a twitter client x.com
> and post this link
> https://patrician.org/22a51cfb-7d5b-4a97-a687-a10cd1946766/
> and then open a new client and post
> https://xlong.org/p/a3622727-4df1-46f3-aee8-ee0a43194906/
>
> in the first case, it's an Apache server, and X pulls the twitter card just
> fine
> in the second, it fails, it posts the link as is, very ugly, no image
> both link works, but only Apache allows twitter to work as intended,
> pulling image called "twitter:card"

When accessing the new page's twitter:image target image directly I see
the following:

curl http://ssnode1.minixel.com/p/papel-literario-2.jpg -i
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: openresty
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 22:07:18 GMT

A) Cache Control header appears to be malformed, notice it's contents
are in it's own header, and Cache-Control is empty.

B) Twitter actually caches and serves preview image, they do not link
directly to image on your site - perhaps just try removing
Cache-Control header and Pragma: no-cache altogether.

Old version has neither of these issues (see below).

curl -i http://patrician.org/papel-literario-2.jpg -L
HTTP/1.1 301 Moved Permanently