Or: _yet_ another "can I do..."

I'm using regular expressions to match 4+ letter works or
all-uppercase words; I believe they do a nice job for bigrams ("file
manager", in example, is one of the first hits) but they might be too
restrictive for 3+-grams. How could I look for n-grams in which some
(i.e. 2) tokens must match some regular expressions, but the others
are also allowed to match some others? I'm trying to get expressions
like "drag and drop" or "press-and-hold", or "create a new \w{4,}"

Thanks, again!

Leonardo F. Fontenelle

Computer internet security Package design Ski packages
Vacation packages Snowboard packages Package integrity testing

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS