Bjoern,

Yes, I think so!

I work with UTF-8 (corpus, stop list, etc.). I thought that the
problem with the character "l·l" was similar to the accents, because I
added as a token all kind of accents used in Catalan and Spanish and
the problem was solved, but not in that case. For this reason, I try
to add this character in my tokens file or in my stopwords list, but
it doesn't work.

Mercè