inline, having played with the POCO adapter for EF, my 2 cents would be do
not use it, and not let any of your good friends do so. Seriously, PI is not
that important to create 3 levels of mapping just to achieve it. (even the
built in 2 makes me choke, but that's even another inline discussion)

--
Sidar Ok
http://www.sidarok.com