If project is small enough, and you don't have various clients for your
services, then this is the simplest solution and perfectly applicable.

I don't see any value in any left-right mapping if the (only) client is
going to construct the same set of entities of a domain, which is most
likely to be anemic. But that's a very common case out there and DTO s are
YAGNI in this sense. DTOs are not silver bullet.

But if project is beyond trivial,and you have some time to invest - I am
with you.

As a solution to the problem, on your entities you just need to define them
as DataContract and that's it. This is not a special case for NH, for all
objects on the wire with WCF. They don't necessarily need to be XML
Serializable, once they are DataContract Serializable.

Hope these make sense.

Sidar

--
Sidar Ok