Done
http://nhjira.koah.net/browse/NH-1715

From: nhusers@googlegroups.com [mailto:nhus...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Fabio Maulo
Sent: den 25 mars 2009 14:09
To: nhusers@googlegroups.com
Subject: [nhusers] Re: TimeSpan >24h or <0h

JIRA please with a very little NUnit test (see the "Welcome" on our JIRA home
page if you never sent a NUnit test to us).
Do it ASAP 2009/03/29 is the day of Alpha2
2009/3/25 Roger Kratz
<roger.kr...@teleopti.com<mailto:roger.kr...@teleopti.com>>

Hi

The new (NH-1657) TimeSpan type gives wrong result if timespan value is more
than 24 hours or negative (I'm using sql2005 dialect, not mention any type in
mapping file -> datetime in db).

Am I suppose to use TimeSpanInt64 to get this to work or is it a bug? Should I
JIRA this?

IMHO - If it's by design to not work outside 0-24h, I would prefer an exception
rather than wrong result.

/Roger

--
Fabio Maulo