Has anyone ever used NHibernate (say with the text odbc drivers) to
persist their information to a set of flat files in addition to a
database?

The reason I ask is that my application can retrieve information from
either a set of flat files OR a database.  I can use NHibernate for
the database part but if possible it would be cool to use it with the
flat file part too.

If it can't happen then no big deal, I can always write the stuff
myself but I thought I would ask in case anyone has had this problem.