Hi,

I'm fairly new to NHibernate and I've just got my first sample
application running.

I'm using Visual c++ (.net framework 3.5 sp1), visual studio express
2008.
VS studio does not perform code completion on code statements
involving the NHibernate classes/namespaces,
e.g. intellisense does not show anything after 'NHibernate::' . In
fact the NHibernate namespace isn't listed
in the intellisense list. In the object explorer I can explore the
various namespaces and classes within the NHibernate.dll.

The log4net and castle dll's that come with the distribution work fine
with intellisense.

I have tried the following:
- delete the ncb file and let intellisense rebuild it again.
- download NHibernate 2.1 alpha (2.1.0.1001) to replace 2.0.1GA

Thanks for any help on this one.

Joost