@Michal,

People here are usually not paid to write documents, write code even for NH
or blog posts etc. As any OSS, this is a community effort. People will try
to help you, or provide you guidance, but they won't implement your project
and off you go. You need to do your own research and spikes, and if you
share your experiences with a blog post or a wiki page during your quest to
help people after you, everybody will appreciate it.

Hope this makes sense.

Sidar

--
Sidar Ok