Hi,

Which approach do you guys suggest to handle Primary Keys in an
occasionally connected system?

In my understanding, the options are:

- GUIDs/UUIDs : which present a non-human readable key, which I want
to avoid.
- AppID, ID: difficult to mantain the AppID for all the clients, and I
think it kind of polute my domain.
- Some sort of Primary Key Pool: how could I integrate that with
NHibernate in a (most) transparent way (as possible)?

If someone has some other suggestion or stories about that matter, it
would be very helpfull.

Thanks,
Caio