thanks for your reply, my real result is more complex but if there's a
row duplication is not a problem of db for this table (but in general
you are right), i don't want to add validation rule on the db that are
not relative to data integrity but only to application logic, a
duplicate row for example can mean that there're 2 separate process.
(for example if i have an age columns and my application works only
with people with < 60 age it's correct to add on the db the constraint
0 <= age becouse it give data integrity but add the constraints <60 at
db level for me is bad becouse it's the application that must check
for that).
i hope that you understand what i mean with my bad english :)

the reference to this entity doesn't exists, i will use them only as
read-only data with query as

IList<Result> GetResultInPeriod(DateTime start, DateTime end)

i know that it's a value object, so my question can ben 'how can i
save an indipendent  value-object (if it's possible)?"