Looking into this further, I have found that this property from the mapping
file appears to be the guilty party:

      <property

            name="IsNSF"

            column="isNSF"

            access="nosetter.pascalcase-m-underscore"

            type="NHibernate.Nullables2.NullableBooleanType,
NHibernate.Nullables2" />

If I comment the property out, I don’t crash.  In my (SQL Server) database,
this field is defined as a bit which allows nulls.  On my class, the
property is read-only, defined as:

      private bool? m_IsNSF;

      public virtual bool IsNSF

      {

            get {

                  if (m_IsNSF == null) {

                        m_IsNSF = false;

                  }

                  return (bool)m_IsNSF;

            }

      }

This doesn’t look wrong to me, though.  A little help to a newb?

Regards,

Remi.