I have a property that is part of a component composing a kind of
'Friendly' number for users. This should be set at INSERT and never
changed.
The property is an incremented Int64 based on another property in the
component in the same table.

I looked at generated properties, but it looks like I can't combine
_formula_ with that. I'd like to somehow reuse the HiLo algorithm NH
uses for its identifiers since this is a similar setup but am not sure
how.

Can I somehow mock an hilo identifier generation inside an interceptor
just before inserts?
I'd rather avoid creating db level code for this sort of thing but
will if there isn't a better alternative.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to