Anyone ?

On Jul 16, 8:52 am, sirrocco <[email protected]> wrote:
> Is there any way to know if the entity from the SaveOrUpdateEvent
> object has been modified since the time it was loaded ?
>
> There are objects that are loaded and not modified at all and I want
> to set the RecordStamp only on those that have been modified. I can't
> find a property to check for this info and so I'm setting the
> RecordStamp on all entities , thus resulting in more updates than i'd
> want.
>
> Is there a way to do this check ?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to