Hi,

a quick question about the onnetions that are opened.

I reated a singleton for the sessionFatory. I implemented the unit o
work pattern that gets the session from the fatory and releases it.

AFAIK connetions are opened and closed within this context only.

I have build a WCF service which is used by the client.

I wrote a unit test for this service.

In order to revert the database to a known state i used sql server
snapshots.

This is where the tests abort since it cannot restore a database that
has a active connection.

Active connection??? I though there is no active connetion after the
session closes.

Has someone an answer to that????

Thx

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to