I've downloaded NHibernate-2.1.0.GA-bin.zip from sourceforge twice now
(md5sum is eba0e4a667db4cf3229196f4de11045b), and the upload seems to
be corrupt, at least with XP's built in zip file handling.

All files show up as 4GB in size (2^32-1 bytes), and when I try to
extract the zip file, MySql.cfg.xml, PostgreSQL.cfg.xml, and
SQLite.cfg.xml in the Configuration_Templates folder get extracted,
and then XP complains that the file is corrupt and stops.

7zip extracts the file OK, but this could be frustrating for a lot of
people.