There will be one soon for VS2010 if somebody want help a good point where
start is studying T4 (Text Template Transformation Toolkit):

The new integration is produced by Microsoft:
http://fabiomaulo.blogspot.com/2009/05/entity-framework-and-t4.html

;)
<http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb126445.aspx>

--