Isn't it easier to just load the entity model and copy the needed data
to the DTO? Using lazy loading and optimized queries it should
actually only load entities that are needed. I mean, development time
is also not for free...

On 16 Aug., 17:26, Vadimmer <[email protected]> wrote:
> The model is:
>
> Submission references Problem
> Problem has a component Limits (Time, Memory)
>
> SubmissionInfo is my DTO object which has ProblemLimits property.
> I would like to build a query returning SubmissionInfos.
> It seems that AliasToBeanResultTransformer doesn't support projections
> to the properties of properties (I mean a projection to the
> ProblemLimits.Time property)
>
> Is there any way to do so?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to