2.1.0.1003 is the Alpha3 of NH2.1.0
The last released version is NH2.1.2GA (2.1.2.4000)

2009/12/15 Alex <[email protected]>

> Ok, here's the deal.
>
> I have the task to upgrade our web application from NHibernate 1.0.1
> to 2.1 and to upgrade everything else that is in relation to
> NHibernate;
>
> Castle.Core (upgraded to 1.1.0.0) from castle dynamic proxy 2.1 tag
> (in the SVN repository),
> Castle.MicroKernel (upgraded to 1.0.3.0)
> Castle.DynamicProxy2 (upgraded to 2.1.0.0)
> Castle.Windsor (upgraded to 1.0.3.0),
> Castle.Facilities.NHibernateIntegration (upgraded to 1.0.3.0),
> Castle.Facilities.AutomaticTransactionManagement (upgraded to
> 1.0.3.0),
> Caslte.Service.Transaction (upgraded to 1.0.3.0),
> NHibernate.ByteCode.Castle (upgraded to 2.1.0.1003) and
> NHibernate.Mapping.Attributes (upgraded to 2.1.0.0).
>
> Thats a lot of upgrade... ;-)
>
> So far, I've been doing "not so bad" (most problems I was able to
> resolve by myself reading here and there)
>
> Now, my automatic hbm generation works.
> my database auto creation also works.
> I can access the SessionManager and create and use sessions.
> I can even do queries, save, delete, update...
>
> The problem I am facing now (using my NUnit tests to check it), is the
> fact that any bags I have, in all my objects are left empty. Not
> null... Empty.
>
> I just can't seem to put my finger on why. Off course, this was
> working before the migration.
>
> Can anyone send me some clues as where to look for this? The generated
> HBM looks fine to me, but then again I'm no NHibernate expert.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> Alex
>
> I will provide any attachement you guys might need. But maybe one of
> you already saw this problem and could recall how he fixed it.
>
> -- SAMPLE PRODUCT.HBM.XML --
>
> <hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2">
>  <class name="Model.Product, Model" table="Product">
>    <id name="Id" column="ProductId" length="32" unsaved-value="null">
>      <generator class="uuid.hex" />
>    </id>
>    <property name="Description" length="4000" not-null="false" />
>    <!-- Omitted properties -->
>    <bag name="PriceList" lazy="false" inverse="true">
>      <key column="ProductId" />
>      <one-to-many class="Model.Price, Model" />
>    </bag>
>  </class>
> </hibernate-mapping>
>
> -- SAMPLE PRICE.HBM.XML --
>
> <hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2">
>  <class name="Model.Price, Model" table="Price">
>    <id name="Id" column="PriceId" length="32" unsaved-value="null">
>      <generator class="uuid.hex" />
>    </id>
>    <property name="Amount" not-null="false" />
>    <!-- Omitted properties -->
>    <many-to-one name="ParentProduct" class="Model.Product, Model"
> column="ProductId" not-null="true">
>      <column name="ParentProduct" index="Idx_ProductId" />
>    </many-to-one>
>  </class>
> </hibernate-mapping>
>
> -- SAMPLE QUERY --
>
> IList<Product> products = SessionManager.OpenSession()
>    .CreateCriteria(typeof (Product))
>    .Add(Restrictions.Eq("Id", productId))
>    .SetFetchMode("PriceList", FetchMode.Eager)
>    .List<Product>();
>
> ------------------
>
> products[0].PriceList is always equal to {}
>
> --
>
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.


Reply via email to