Hi everyone,

Im using Oracle and I have read that if i use the sequences for the
PK, nh will do the INSERT and then the SELECT to retreive the Id and
that is not the best way of doing this. One of the problem would be
batch insert or something like that.

since that we are building a new application against Oracle, i would
like to know what is the recommended solution for the id generator
with NH... and why. I heard about HiLo. What can i do with HiLo that i
can't do with the sequences?

thank you for the help!