I don't think so... you don't need to change the Dialect class believe me,
especially without explain the reason.

2010/2/23 Mosh <[email protected]>

> I'm attempting to use NHibernate against the Blackfish database. For
> this I created Dialect and Driver classes, these seem to work ok for
> basic testing.
>
> I have a property of type Guid in my model but Blackfish doesn't have
> a Guid database type. I'm storing the guids as strings in the
> database, so I think I need to map back and forth between strings and
> guids.
>
> I've been doing a bit of debugging and I'm guessing I maybe need to
> make changes to the Dialect class. I don't suppose somebody could give
> me some ideas on how I might proceed ?
>
> Cheers,
> John
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "nhusers" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<nhusers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
>
>


-- 
Fabio Maulo

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to