Check out your mappings.  If you've mapped a nullable db column to a
non nullable type like Int32, it will place a value in the object.

Fabio has mention the NHibernate Ghostbuster tool as a way to debug
these situations.

Here a link to the tool:

http://jfromaniello.blogspot.com/2010/02/nhibernate-ghostbuster-version-11.html

-Fran

On Feb 23, 10:50 pm, Keith Nicholas <[email protected]> wrote:
> I can't seem to work out whats happening....
>
> I've narrowed down the code to :-
>
> start a transaction
> Get an object from the database
> commit the transaction
>
> and I get "NHibernate.AdoNet.TooManyRowsAffectedException: Unexpected
> row count: 2; expected: 1"
>
> Looking in sql profiler it seems to be try to update the object the
> was retrieved....I'm not quite sure why its attempting this?
> presumably in the process of getting the object its made a change?
> perhaps due to an invalid value in the database   (its a legacy
> database)
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Any ideas how to debug such a problem?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to