I had everything right unfortunately I forgot to clean out all the
references

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Mikael Henriksson <[email protected]>wrote:

> Did I offend someone?
>
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 2:31 PM, Mikael Henriksson 
> <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> For some reason the queryover is not picking up the lambda like I want it
>> to so I suppose I might be missing some reference or what not. What do I
>> need to do to get QueryOver working?
>>
>> session.QueryOver<Contact>().Where(c => c. == "Max");
>>
>> Whatever references I try to add nothing shows up for intellisense on the
>> dot after the second "c" in the Where method. Any known issues with
>> Resharper, NDepend, Visual Studio 2008 or something that I should know
>> about? Or better still any reference I need to add to make it work.
>>
>> Apreciate it!
>>
>> Thank you :)
>>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to