First, I'm unsure if this question belongs to the user group sorry if
it doesn't.

I'm using some of the public methods in the class
NHibernate.Mapping.Table and currently SqlAlterStrings which I use to
generate fine grained alter scripts according to a mapping.

If I set a column as not nullable and don't setup a default value, the
"not null" clause (same with "null") will not be outputed.

Looking at the SqlCreateString implementation, the logic used doesn't
look the same, there the IsNullable check is not enclosed in the "Has
Default" check

Is this a bug? if not why?

other question: does theses public method are part of the maintained
api or should I better rely on other solutions to generate the
statements I need?

Thanks for your help

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.

Reply via email to