Hi,
I done something similar with a query.
var query = Session.CreateQuery("from Account a where " +
"datepart(dayofyear, a.Dob) between
datepart(dayofyear,getdate()) and datepart(dayofyear,
dateadd(day,:numdays,getdate()))" +
"select a")
.SetInt32("numdays", numDaysInFuture)
.List<Account>()
.OrderBy(x => x.Dob.Value.DayOfYear).ToList();
Hope this helps.
Paul
From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf
Of Jan Limpens
Sent: 22 March 2010 21:16
To: nhusers
Subject: [nhusers] query on dates
hello
I have an entity User
class User{
string Name;
DateTime Birthday;
}
how can I query for all Users that have birthday within the next 30 days?
--
Jan
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.791 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2759 - Release Date: 03/22/10
07:33:00
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"nhusers" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nhusers?hl=en.